There is always room for improvement
Take charge of your health.
- Energy Levels 78% 78%
- Diet + Digestion 85% 85%
- Quality of Sleep 63% 63%
- Concentration 74% 74%
- Emotional Balance 88% 88%
I had Plantar Fasciitis for two months & after just two treatments at Coral Springs Acupuncture, its 90% better.
Helen, 94, was diagnosed and suffers from Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica & Arthritis. She came in to her first treatment in a wheelchair. After just a few treatments of Acupuncture in Coconut Creek, she had ZERO Back Pain and was back to her walker.
MEET THE DOC
Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM
Acupuncture Physician + Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- DAOM Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Candidate, Masters of Oriental Medicine and Bachelors of Health Science
- NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture, Bio-Medicine, Herbology and Foundations of Chinese Medicine
- Trained in the USA and in China at the world famous Shaolin Temple and Beijing Gu Lou Hospital, founded by descendants of Imperial Doctors
- Functional Medicine Certified in Mastering and Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry and Mastering the Thyroid
- Injection Therapy Certification for Homeopathy and Vitamins
- 4th Dan Martial Arts Instructor & Independent Action Filmmaker
- Public Speaker and Special Event Producer
For full bio, click here.
Integrative Health Expo
September 7-8, 2019
Coral Springs, FL USA
Health Expo in Coral Springs, Fitness Convention, Seminars, Workshops, Holistic Wellness, Activities for the Entire Family + International Kung Fu Tournament
Wynwood Acupuncture event at Sacred Space Miami with Coral Springs Acupuncturists Dr. Lauren Seiderman, Dr. Jonathan M. Fields teaching Qi Gong & Tai Chi, CBD presentation by Dr Michelle Weiner, CBD Samples by Shamaya Chah, Meditation, Sound Healing and...read more
Parkland Acupuncture Physician, Dr Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM has been honored for his academic achievements and contribution to international propagation of Chinese Medicine. Because of his hard work, he was honorably elected as a council member to the: 2nd Board of...read more
1st Annual Coconut Creek Health Fair & Kung Fu Expo In an effort to promote preventative health & wellness in the community, cultural exchange and unity among martial arts, Integrative Medicine US is hosting the "1st Annual Legacy Kung Fu Tournament &...read more
Integrative Medicine US Parkland Acupuncture is a proud sponsor of the First Annual 2018 FEIS BOWL Dr. Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM is a Parkland Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine who graduated from Marjory Stoneman Douglas in 1998. Many of his...read more
Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM, is a Coral Springs Acupuncture Dr that was invited to present on Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture in Ft. Lauderdale at Life Extension. The event was held in the Life Extension headquarters on 5990 Federal Highway, Fort...read more
On Sunday March 18 of 2018, our Integrative Medicine US team Parkland Acupuncture clinic sponsored a Marjory Stoneman Douglas Benefit concert with support of JUST Water & the Miami Dolphins. Dr. Fields of Integrative Medicine US Parkland Acupuncture is an MSD...read more