There is always room for improvement
Take charge of your health.
- Energy Levels 78% 78%
- Diet + Digestion 85% 85%
- Quality of Sleep 63% 63%
- Concentration 74% 74%
- Emotional Balance 88% 88%
I had Plantar Fasciitis for two months & after just two treatments at Coral Springs Acupuncture, its 90% better.
Helen, 94, was diagnosed and suffers from Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica & Arthritis. She came in to her first treatment in a wheelchair. After just a few treatments of Acupuncture in Coconut Creek, she had ZERO Back Pain and was back to her walker.
MEET THE DOC
Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM
Acupuncture Physician + Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- DAOM Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Candidate, Masters of Oriental Medicine and Bachelors of Health Science
- NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture, Bio-Medicine, Herbology and Foundations of Chinese Medicine
- Trained in the USA and in China at the world famous Shaolin Temple and Beijing Gu Lou Hospital, founded by descendants of Imperial Doctors
- Functional Medicine Certified in Mastering and Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry and Mastering the Thyroid
- Injection Therapy Certification for Homeopathy and Vitamins
- 4th Dan Martial Arts Instructor & Independent Action Filmmaker
- Public Speaker and Special Event Producer
For full bio, click here.
⚚ Acupuncture & Herbs ⚛ Functional Medicine & Nutrition ☯ Tai Chi & Qi Gong ☸ Public Speaker & Author ➴ Click now to heal
Integrative Health Expo
November 16 -17, 2019
Coral Springs, FL USA
Health Expo in Coral Springs, Fitness Convention, Seminars, Workshops, Holistic Wellness, Activities for the Entire Family + International Kung Fu Tournament
On Sunday March 18 of 2018, our Integrative Medicine US team Parkland Acupuncture clinic sponsored a Marjory Stoneman Douglas Benefit concert with support of JUST Water & the Miami Dolphins. Dr. Fields of Integrative Medicine US Parkland Acupuncture is an MSD...
In order to help the community heal from the recent tragedy, Integrative Medicine US will be donating Group Acupuncture Sessions, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Self-Defense classes 7 days a week until May 1, 2018. * Due to demand from the community, we are extending the Group...
In the late Summer season of 2017, Integrative Medicine US went on a Medical Qi Gong Retreat in China to study Traditional Chinese Medicine and Kung Fu. They returned to the world famous Shaolin Temple and visited the medical center where they had studied...
Parkland Acupuncture Physician, Jonathan M. Fields, will be presenting a Chinese Medicine Seminar at Tunies Vitamin & Nutrition Shop in Coral Springs. The Parkland Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Lecture will be held on Saturday January 20th, 2018...
On the weekend of Saturday and Sunday November 4 & 5 of 2017, the Integrative Medicine US team attended a Functional Medicine Boca Raton Seminar at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center. "Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry" The event is hosted by Apex...
In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Integrative Medicine US attended and supported the 8th Annual, Not My Daughter Fundraiser. All Proceeds from the event go to the Sylvester Campus University of Miami Oncology Department for Research on finding a cure for...