There is always room for improvement
Take charge of your health.
- Energy Levels 78% 78%
- Diet + Digestion 85% 85%
- Quality of Sleep 63% 63%
- Concentration 74% 74%
- Emotional Balance 88% 88%
I had Plantar Fasciitis for two months & after just two treatments at Coral Springs Acupuncture, its 90% better.
Helen, 94, was diagnosed and suffers from Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica & Arthritis. She came in to her first treatment in a wheelchair. After just a few treatments of Acupuncture in Coconut Creek, she had ZERO Back Pain and was back to her walker.
MEET THE DOC
Jonathan M. Fields AP, DOM
Acupuncture Physician + Doctor of Oriental Medicine
- DAOM Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine Candidate, Masters of Oriental Medicine and Bachelors of Health Science
- NCCAOM National Board Certified in Acupuncture, Bio-Medicine, Herbology and Foundations of Chinese Medicine
- Trained in the USA and in China at the world famous Shaolin Temple and Beijing Gu Lou Hospital, founded by descendants of Imperial Doctors
- Functional Medicine Certified in Mastering and Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry and Mastering the Thyroid
- Injection Therapy Certification for Homeopathy and Vitamins
- 4th Dan Martial Arts Instructor & Independent Action Filmmaker
- Public Speaker and Special Event Producer
For full bio, click here.
⚚ Acupuncture & Herbs ⚛ Functional Medicine & Nutrition ☯ Tai Chi & Qi Gong ☸ Public Speaker & Author ➴ Click now to heal
Integrative Health Expo
November 16 -17, 2019
Coral Springs, FL USA
Health Expo in Coral Springs, Fitness Convention, Seminars, Workshops, Holistic Wellness, Activities for the Entire Family + International Kung Fu Tournament
Integrative Medicine US was invited to an event in Davie, FL to speak and educate the public about Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Functional Nutrition. In addition, they had demonstrations and showcased information at their table about cupping therapy,...
ESPN recently published an article about NFL Players on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers using Cupping Therapy and Acupuncture to speed up recovery time. The article centers around professional ball player, Akeem Spence, and his use of Cupping Therapy and Acupuncture to...
Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine uses thousands of substances in it's Herbology practice. It can literally be anything from grass and flowers to earthworms or even gold. The Hemp plant has a long history of use in China as Herbal Medicine for many types of...
The Integrative Medicine US Team are all highly trained professional Florida acupuncturists, massage therapists, herbalists, doctors, physical therapists, martial artists, yoga instructors and personal trainers. Our South Florida Acupuncturists employ the most Cutting...
Before I became a Coral Springs Acupuncture Physician, my passion for medicine and healing was a by product of a lifetime in martial arts. In 2004, one of my mentors, Dr. George Love, introduced me to Qi Gong, Acupuncture and Natural Medicine. For a while, it was just...
Instructor Jonathan M. Fields, of Integrative Medicine Coral Springs was recently honored to be the 1st person in the USA inducted into the Jun Mo Wing Chun Kung Fu External Instructor Training Program. Wing Chun Kung Fu is a 300 year old style that was originally...